Mobile 07976 580470
Parking can be on ATS carpark behind us after 6pm and enter by the back gate of the venue or park in any road around the area which is also FREE after 6pm. A paid car park for day time is opposite on the Civic Centre roundabout (entrance opposite Poole Park) or all roads around are 2 hours FREE parking.
We are so excited to announce that for the first time in 3 years, we are hosting a Christmas Party and YOU are invited!! The Christmas Party is for ladies from all of our clubs and their guests (that’s Members and non-members alike). We are so happy that we can finally get together and celebrate the season as we have been unable to do in the past couple of years.
This year’s party will be held at the beautiful Marsham Court Hotel in Bournemouth as follows:
Date Wednesday 14th December 2022
Time 7pm till midnight
Location: The Ballroom at the Marsham Court Hotel
3 Russell Cotes Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3AB
Ticket Price: £44 (Premium Members) £49 Non-Members / Guests
Includes: Welcome Drink, 3 Course Meal, Coffee & Mints, DJ & Dancing!
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
We have had some super fun Christmas parties in the past as I’m sure many of you will recall, and this year we are just so grateful that we are able to do something together.
Booking can be here online or directly via BACS to my account – this being because the paypal charges online are so high, and we have kept our margins so small to pass on the best price possible to you all. If you want to book and don't like the bank transfer, then you can pay a deposit on our website as normal and I will email you, then please pay in full and chose one from each of the courses...
If you should require accommodation so that you can relax and enjoy an overnight stay, we have negotiated some excellent rates with the hotel as follows but please book direct with the hotel:
Double room for double occupancy including breakfast £59 per room
Double room for single occupancy including breakfast £45 per room
Ladies, did you know that Fast Fashion is becoming one of the biggest environmental issues on the planet, with the fashion industry producing up to 10% of world’s carbon emissions. It is estimated one pair of jeans thrown into landfill uses the equivalent of 10 years of drinking water for one person! So, here at ClubHub we want to do our bit for the planet, and of course have some fun! What better way than to have a Swishing party, together with a beautiful Christmas Afternoon Cream Tea and a game of bingo.
This is how it will work:
1) Bring up to 10 items of clothing, shoes or accessories and exchange for tokens. Everything must be in good, clean condition. Please bring hangers for any items that will need hanging on the rail. These can be dropped off at ClubHub up to 2 days before the event, or you can bring on the day before 3pm.
2) Between 3-4pm we will be serving a delicious Festive Afternoon Tea. When purchasing your ticket please select whether you want Afternoon Tea at £14 or at £17 to include a glass of Prosecco or Mulled Wine.
3) At 4pm we will have a short 15 minute interval when you will be able to browse the clothing before the Swish opens. No item may be claimed before the Swish opens.
4) At 4.15pm we will have a fun game of Bingo, while you mull over the items you might like to take.
5) As soon as the Swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want exchanging their tokens.
*****upgrade for £3 on the day for a mulled wine****